What's new

Do you ever wish your hair grew faster?

B

BrightFutur

My post here got me thinking about how I wish I had more hair to shave.

I often find myself wishing I could shave three times a day (Time permitting). I often find myself touching my beard, thinking about how long its been since my last shave ("I shaved 9 hours ago. Just a little longer, be strong. You can do it") As soon as I find myself having waited long enough/face feels up to another shave, I immediately rush off to have another shave!

Am I a freak?

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
No I don't think so...

I love shaving, having it so often would be a different routine... Something that was imposed with a M3 before and now with a DE/Straight. I think it's good if we can enjoy it a bit more than a chore!

Am I a freak?

From the sound of it, not yet, but you might want to keep an eye on it. If your desire starts getting to the point where you really are obsessing on it and feel compelled to do it all the time to the point of distraction - well, you've got the 'O' and the 'C' of OCD right there. This goes double if you actually do shave so often that you start having skin problems, and continue to shave that often despite those skin problems. There's a fine line between hobby and disorder. Just keep it in check. :wink:

No but I have been worried when I went to bed that I might not need a shave in the morning....woke up at about 2 am......well I will probably make it.........when I wake up, no doubt, I need a shave.....:lol:

I have not had a day I don't really have to shave and the is probably enough! :biggrin:

Later,
Richared

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Don't worry... If one day you look like this, maybe... BTW, that's not me :biggrin:

proxy.php

I wish it grew thicker, cause its so patchy right now, my five oclock shadow looks like ive shaved random spots on my face,

i do however wish my hair on my head grew like 5 inches a month, cause i hate waiting for it to grow back when i get trims :tongue_sm only like 10 inches to go til im happy again " belly button length"

So, you want to shave multiple times a day?! Here's how you do that:

In the morning shave your face. Have breakfast.

Then shave your head and go do something else.

Right before lunch, shave your right leg.

After lunch, shave the left leg. Then enjoy the afternoon.

Before dinner, shave your chest. Enjoy dinner!

The evening is now yours. There are other parts that could be shaved, but that choice is entirely up to you. And I sincerely hope that you didn't use the same blade for the whole day!

The next day, repeat the above.

i know theres a tonne of guys that will randomly smell a soap,

every once in a while, casue i shave every second day, i'll go into the bathroom and whip up 2 types of soap, usually what im haveing troubles with,

like mwf, and try to get perfect lather, or find the best way to do it, :)

weird huh

I'm a barber. I wish everybody's hair would grow faster. :lol:

The shave thing? I shave four or five times a day. But I only shave myself once.

Regards,

Les

B

BrightFutur

i know theres a tonne of guys that will randomly smell a soap,

every once in a while, casue i shave every second day, i'll go into the bathroom and whip up 2 types of soap, usually what im haveing troubles with,

like mwf, and try to get perfect lather, or find the best way to do it, :)

weird huh

Sometimes in the middle of the day I go into the bathroom and whip up a bowl of lather, spread it on my hand. Play with it. Then rinse everything and go back to whatever I was doing before. I like to tell myself that 'Oh. Ill just practice lathering this _______ cream for a little bit. You know, so I have it down for later.

EXACTLY :lol:

Sometimes in the middle of the day I go into the bathroom and whip up a bowl of lather, spread it on my hand. Play with it. Then rinse everything and go back to whatever I was doing before. I like to tell myself that 'Oh. Ill just practice lathering this _______ cream for a little bit. You know, so I have it down for later.

R

rainman

Sometimes I do shave twice a day. Not often as it can lead to irritation. 1x a day is good.

Top Bottom