What's new

Truefitt & Hill 25% off for one day only...

...just put in promo code 1129 at checkout and hit redeem. The problem is it was for all day on 11/29. You know when I got this email? Try 11/30 at 3:05 a.m. If you guys want to use it you may want to give them a call or email them and see if it is still valid...since the email went out AFTER the sale ended.

Well, I was curious to give it a try and see if it still worked...

"Coupon Expired"! :thumbdown

Randy

I figured you would have to email them and let them know so they can do it manually or give a different code. I wonder if others got this email...I can guaranty I am not the only customer here they are trying to give the discount to. I am shooting them an email to see what they say.

Just placed an order. Code 1130 gets 25% off. Great tip, thanks.

Got 2 luxury soaps, one 1805 & one Trafalgar cream.

First purchase of T&H products so I'm excited to try one of the 3 T's. Everything I have has been from the US - 3 Sue's, KMF & Nancy Boy.

jim

I got an email from T&H telling me about the sale today. Unfortunately I'm pretty well stocked right now. Hope some folks got some good deals!

I was all primed to buy a bunch of stuff, then I decided it wasn't that great a deal. Their prices are already inflated, and by the time you figure shipping you are only saving a dollar or so over QED's price, etc.

I was all primed to buy a bunch of stuff, then I decided it wasn't that great a deal. Their prices are already inflated, and by the time you figure shipping you are only saving a dollar or so over QED's price, etc.

I agree. I think Ashford comes out cheaper even without the discount.

And buying from Pastuer, I don't have to pay shipping. :biggrin:

-Mo

Top Bottom