Hello All. Thanks for looking in at my BST from Australia that is offerred globally. Price is $100US + actual delivery. Paypal for international folk via paypal account balance transfer please.
Below is the list of razors I'm parting with, below that, their images. I apologise for the image quality and lack of polish. They do appear much nicer 'in-the-flesh'.
1. #48 Aristocrat Junior - Rhodium head with minimal plate loss on one small corner silo door - as shown, nickel worn (brassing) on handle, mechanically perfect. Fabulous razor. 10grams lighter than No.49 AJ. Well balanced and fun to use.
2. #49 Aristocrat Junior - Rhodium head, plating intact, mechanically perfect. A great razor. Looks, feels nice, and handles especially well. Good heft and weight to the AJ.
link about Aristocrat Juniors here
3. Ball-end Tech - excellent handle, good-very good cap, baseplate brassing. As with Aristocrats, Made-in-England.
4. Schick e-line Injector - excellent
5. Gem Pushbutton Safetybar - good. Terrific action and ergonomics.
6. Not seen is a Made in England Fathandle Tech with aluminium baseplate and brass cap. This is a bit of a frankenrazor and also thrown in for fun.
Thanks for dropping by and checking it out.