What's new

Which blade is this? (Pics)

I found a pack of unused blades in my bathroom from maybe a year ago but I have no idea what kind of blades they are. I bought them back in the days when I thought merkur blades were the best match for my futur :blink: (don't laugh, my eyes have recently been opened). Maybe I left them there because they didn't seem very trustworthy with no brand on the blade itself.

So I now like to try them but how would I know what I've tried without knowing their name.

So here's a picture.:biggrin1:

Thanks

PS. The top card cover has been removed. It would probably have been very helpful towards finding the brand.

Last edited:
That's going to be a toughie. I think JEEP had a post quite a while ago about finding some unmarked blades.

Thats the kind of blades we swedes can buy on supermarkets, usually with a "supermarket brand" logotype on it, but with quite the same cardboard paper plate on the top of the box as the Israeli blades.

I think this is blades Israeli sell to other stores who don't make their own blades but still want blades with their own brand/logotype on.

//Axel

As far as I can tell, these are sold in the UK at Tesco. I buy these blades in Holland at Hema. They are made in Israel. Excellent blades by the way.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Kai are also unmarked but I never saw them in a plastic dispenser...

I just got 2 packs of these and tried one for a few strokes. Not that good was my opinion. I gave the to my mother.

Those blades are sold here under two supermarket brands. On one pack is written "Made In Israel", on the other one "Personna".

In another post someone called them "blank Personnas". I think that is a perfect description :biggrin1:.

Those are my favorite blades so far.

They definitely look like the No-Name Israelis we can get from Boots or Asda or Tesco in The UK. From what I can remember, they were ok for smoothness but really not very sharp.
That said, I'm starting to re-assess a lot of things recently.

Last edited:
Top Bottom