What's new

Guess that movie

This Midnight movie has a Yul Brenner connection...

$rw.jpg

Here's a second pic...
$rs ps.jpg

Last edited:
Recognized the figure immediately but had to google the rest.Never heard of it, but gotta see it. How could you possibly go wrong with that cast?

I believe that if they gave the movie a better title than, "The Magic Christian" it would have been more well known.
I own it on DVD and watch it at least once a year. It's a fun movie.

Someone please take the next turn.

You can get it used on Amazon for about $20.00. If you have even the slightest bit of a bohemian nature, you will really like it.
$mc.jpg

The next turn is a freebie... who's next?

Legion

Staff member
You can get it used on Amazon for about $20.00. If you have even the slightest bit of a bohemian nature, you will really like it.

The next turn is a freebie... who's next?

I won't go that far, but Yul Brynners part is a laugh. And Requel Welch, well... it was only about thirty seconds, but worth the price of admission.

I'll play on. Do the same if you know it. Connected.

proxy.php

It looks like "The Party", going off the Peter Sellers connection. Again, unfortunately, if I'm right, please take my turn--this computer is really statrting to **** me off.

Legion

Staff member
It looks like "The Party", going off the Peter Sellers connection. Again, unfortunately, if I'm right, please take my turn--this computer is really statrting to **** me off.

The Party is correct. Sorry about the delay.

The floor is open.

Top Bottom