What's new

Guess that movie

I swear I know this because I watched the movie several times with the commentary on and David Zucker mentions it, but I can't recall at the moment. I fail. :lol:

In my mind it is still the most genius plan I have heard of, but they wanted to call it "Closed For Renovation" The humor might be lost now in the days of 18 and 20 screen theaters, but when it came out a lot were still single screen.

On a side note, KFM is still the reason that I want to make a skit comedy movie. :biggrin:

In my mind it is still the most genius plan I have heard of, but they wanted to call it "Closed For Renovation" The humor might be lost now in the days of 18 and 20 screen theaters, but when it came out a lot were still single screen.

On a side note, KFM is still the reason that I want to make a skit comedy movie. :biggrin:

Yes! That is genius! If the movie ever is a go, let me know! I've always had an interest in that too. Actually, my friends and I used to make stop motion movies with GI Joes and TMNT action figures when we were younger. I'd love to put those gems up on Youtube for all the world to see. One was appropriately titled: Predator 3: Gary Busey vs the World. :lol:

Yes sir. I too have watched This Old House and New Yankee Workshop for some time. Still waiting for some of his talent to rub off on me. :lol:

I don't think my woodworking skills will ever ever be within a million miles of him. I have 2 left hands so my projects always end up pretty terrible

I don't think my woodworking skills will ever ever be within a million miles of him. I have 2 left hands so my projects always end up pretty terrible

I am right there with you guys. I think I was one of the few scouts to fail at the wood working merit badge. I can barely whittle a stick. :biggrin:

A indie movie which was filmed in Australia. Won the "Most Popular Feature Film" award at the Melbourne International Film Festival in 2003.

I thought this movie was very interesting. (and I'm an old f*rt) :redface:

You young'uns should get it easy.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom