What's new

Guess that movie

To be honest... not even close

Never saw the movie and I have no idea who is pictured in the pic. It just seemed like a similar "look" :confused1

I was really just guessing to keep the pace the pace moving.

I would have asked for a hint but it seems we are the only ones checking this right now so it would be unfair to hint till others have guessed.

Never saw the movie and I have no idea who is pictured in the pic. It just seemed like a similar "look" :confused1

I was really just guessing to keep the pace the pace moving.

I would have asked for a hint but it seems we are the only ones checking this right now so it would be unfair to hint till others have guessed.

I didn't mean anything by the not even close mark... just... it wasn't close :smile:

I'd be surprised if anyone knew who it was... I know the movie, but not the actor.

I get the feeling I may have to post a different pic

Is this too cryptic?

proxy.php

Nope....it's the opening sequence of a movie.

I was going to go with the sunrise from Lawrence of Arabia but couldn't find it online. This one is probably much more obscure than that.

EDIT: If no one gets it I can download a trailer from the movie and get an easier capture.

Well, since there's a reference to shaving in the same movie as above here's a different capture...

proxy.php

Bonus points for posting the shaving tip.

None of the above.

The movie has an actor in it that was also in this one.

And since I wasn't very clear in the other post...the second screen capture is from the scene where he gives the shaving tip.

Top Bottom