Page 1 of 982 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 19625

Thread: Guess that movie

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,248
    Images
    11

    Default Guess that movie

    This game gets started every once and a while on the Amateur Film board I post on. Thought it would be fun to play here.

    The Game:
    I will start by posting a screenshot/picture from a movie. The first person to guess the movie gets to post the next picture.


    The Rules:
    There are basically not too many rules.

    • If you guess, please wait for confirmation that your guess is the correct movie.
    • If the previous winner does not give a confirmation within a day or so, the person with the best guess can feel free to go.
    • Keep it fun. You can post obscure movies, but at least make it something somebody will be able to get.
    • If nobody can guess your movie within a reasonable time, please post a new one.
    • You get bonus points if the picture you post involves shaving



    That being said, here is a VERY easy one to start things off.

    guess.jpg

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edcculus View Post
    This game gets started every once and a while on the Amateur Film board I post on. Thought it would be fun to play here.

    The Game:
    I will start by posting a screenshot/picture from a movie. The first person to guess the movie gets to post the next picture.


    The Rules:
    There are basically not too many rules.

    • If you guess, please wait for confirmation that your guess is the correct movie.
    • If the previous winner does not give a confirmation within a day or so, the person with the best guess can feel free to go.
    • Keep it fun. You can post obscure movies, but at least make it something somebody will be able to get.
    • If nobody can guess your movie within a reasonable time, please post a new one.
    • You get bonus points if the picture you post involves shaving



    That being said, here is a VERY easy one to start things off.

    guess.jpg

    Blazing Saddels
    -Will

  3. #3

    Default

    Oh you know their is a shaving part with a Straight in that movie.
    -Will

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,248
    Images
    11
    Thread Starter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Mottern View Post
    Blazing Saddels
    Correct, your turn Will!

  5. #5

    Default

    Here you go. This is also my favorite movie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2143013186.jpg  
    -Will

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Mottern View Post
    Here you go. This is also my favorite movie.
    "Warriors...come out and plaaaeeeyaaaayyy!"
    m.
    [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9701"]Manuel's Hall of Fame Entry[/URL]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Central Oregon
    Posts
    7,692
    Images
    231

    Default

    Doc,

    I haven't seen that movie since it was first released. It was a pretty good flick!

    Randy
    "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." J. B. Books
    Shazam!
    Another memorable quote!
    Hall of Fame
    Remember Alex Brown

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Warmer and Sunnier
    Posts
    3,557
    Images
    17

    Default

    Manuel,

    What is the name? Oh, and btw, is the username a reference to living in Berkeley, CA? If so, it is fitting....

    -Mo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Manuel,

    What is the name? Oh, and btw, is the username a reference to living in Berkeley, CA? If so, it is fitting....

    -Mo
    Sorry, the movie is "The Warriors" (1979). I think I dressed up as a Baseball Fury one Halloween b/c of this movie.

    Yes, my handle is an homage to my days at Berkeley. It's been a while -- wow, ten years now. Time's a flyin'.
    m.
    [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9701"]Manuel's Hall of Fame Entry[/URL]

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by berzerkeleyan View Post
    "Warriors...come out and plaaaeeeyaaaayyy!"
    You are corect sir. Post ur pic

    Mo- It is The Warriors.
    -Will

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,039

    Default Guess the movie

    A true movie event:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails movie.jpg  
    m.
    [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9701"]Manuel's Hall of Fame Entry[/URL]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Warmer and Sunnier
    Posts
    3,557
    Images
    17

    Default

    Scarface? (Just a guess).

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Scarface? (Just a guess).
    Nope. You nailed one of the actors, just not the movie. Try again.
    m.
    [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9701"]Manuel's Hall of Fame Entry[/URL]

  14. #14

    Default

    Heat
    -Michael

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,248
    Images
    11
    Thread Starter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mlebarron View Post
    Heat
    Beat me to it!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mlebarron View Post
    Heat
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! That is correct.

    The scene shown in the photo still is considered movie history b/c it's the first time DeNiro and Pacino were ever in a scene together. And a great scene it was.

    Your turn, sir.
    m.
    [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9701"]Manuel's Hall of Fame Entry[/URL]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Warmer and Sunnier
    Posts
    3,557
    Images
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by berzerkeleyan View Post
    Nope. You nailed one of the actors, just not the movie. Try again.
    Right. Kinda dumb of me. Because the is De Niro on the right. And he was not in Scarface. Or any other movie with Pacino that I know of, other than Heat. Except Godfather II, of course, but they would never have been in the same scene, and were both much younger.

    But then, I slept through Heat. No really, I did. Must have been REALLY tired, I suppose.....

    -Mo

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by berzerkeleyan View Post
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! That is correct.

    The scene shown in the photo still is considered movie history b/c it's the first time DeNiro and Pacino were ever in a scene together. And a great scene it was.

    Your turn, sir.
    oh I didn't know that was their first time together... awesome movie
    -Michael

  19. #19

    Default

    This is kind of... if you know it, you know it... if not, good luck

    -Michael

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edcculus View Post
    Beat me to it!
    Oh you can replay?
    -Will

Similar Threads

  1. Guess that movie quote
    By AlanL in forum The Clown House
    Replies: 11524
    Last Post: Today, 01:49 PM
  2. Guess the Movie Tag Line
    By pz93c in forum The Clown House
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:33 PM
  3. Movie, Actor, Movie
    By TonyH in forum The Clown House
    Replies: 441
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 01:26 AM
  4. The all new "guess the movie" thread
    By Legion in forum The Barber Shop
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 08:09 PM
  5. Guess That Movie 2
    By TimmyBoston in forum The Barber Shop
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 06:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.