Here's what I've managed to collect, spending less than $100 so far. If anyone can help more accurately identify the early razors and the dirty-ish travel razor, I'd be much obliged. (I also have two more on the way...)
1) 2008 Weishi from RetroRazor.com (What started everything off...)
2) 1964 (F4) Gillette Super Speed
3) 1930's Gillette 134 slim handle "NEW"
4) 1969 (O1) Gillette aluminum handle Tech
5) 1948-50 Gillette Super Speed
6) 1957 (C1) Gillette Red Tip Super Speed (aka "Heavy" or "SS3")
7) 1951 (E1) Gillette Tech (Red Cross gift boxed, solid machined handle)
8) 1918-21 Gillette with cracked handle, missing the knob
9) 1964 Gillette Tech head (J1), pocket handle, came in an old tin box lined with velour. Not sure if the head and handle belong to each other.
10) 1964 (J2) Gillette Tech Pocket Set (solid machined handle) in a leatherette pouch.
My wife is currently using the Weishi, I have a Gillette Lady Star in Blue on it's way along with an additional Tech. The '51 Tech pictured was, as far as I could tell, never used, or only used a couple times. Unfortunately there's a little bubbling of the nickel under the bar, as the original owner left a Super Blue blade in it, which started to rust on one corner.
More images of a few of the razors on my blog.