What's new

Tulsa, OK

this is a good thread to stumble apon...

Is there an updated list of what shops sell what products in Tulsa? I hate doing all my shopping online. . .

This was a great read. I've been in town and DE shaving for a couple years and just now reading this article. Going to have to go on my own excursions to see if any of these places are still active.

There is one new shop to check out: Bison and Bear, at 4th and Boston, downtown. Just opened up a permanent store front (it was a pop-up shop before). They have about a dozen antique razors, mostly DE but I saw at least one SE; some are in original boxes. They have a few boxes of blades, several different soaps, balms, and aftershaves. Overall, I would say this is the best place in town for dedicated wet shavers; Ted's Pipe Shoppe (both locations) are the best places for beginners. The Gadget Shoppe is probably the best place for a straight razor or maybe new razor; State Barber and Beauty used to be the best place for a new razor, but I haven't been there in a few years.

Crabtree and Evelyn is long gone, but replaced by a L'Occitane, which has some wonderful scented products.

The new Natural Grocers store just south of 31st and Harvard also has a couple of pucks of soap -- they stock Herban -- and a couple of boar brushes.

I found a place at 91st and Yale called the Elephant In The Room that carried a decent selection of Parker Razors, Brushes and about 7-8 different brands of blades, including Wilkinson Swords, GSB, and I forget the rest. Here is their website: http://eitrlounge.com/

PS - I'm not affiliated with them, just sharing what I found. I still wish I could find somewhere that sold a decent selection of software.

Hey guys! I'm in town for a couple weeks I think... damn TSA took my DE blade at the airport. Wheres the best place to get some downtown? I'm staying at the Hyatt

There is a Walgreens in Utica Square.
If you have the $$$ to blow go eat at the Polo Grill just east of there in the same shopping center. I always take clients there. When I'm alone I sit at the bar and enjoy the ambiance. Lovely little restaurant.

Hey guys! I'm in town for a couple weeks I think... damn TSA took my DE blade at the airport. Wheres the best place to get some downtown? I'm staying at the Hyatt

Hey man, I live in Owasso (just north of Tulsa) and I have likely anything and everything you might need.

Polsilver, Gillette Russian Blues, Feather, Nacet, GSB's, most any of the various Russian blades, SE's, etc.

Hit me up in a PM and I'll send you my number. I can deliver you some blades of your choice.

New to B&B and came across this thread. Visited AOS and Corwin'so in OKC yesterday but go to Tulsa more frequently. Ted's Pipe shop has Conk soap, brushes, and razors.
Elephant in the Room has Parker razors only but didn't make it by there.

Any Jager or Merkur retailers in Tulsa?

Add to the list The Gadget Company at 15th and Boston. TGC has always adverised SRs but has added DE razers. Not a huge selection but more than any place in Tulsa other than Elephant in the Room. Large selection of Colonel Conk products, a couple of Jaggers including a DE89, a couple of Merkurs, several brushes, and razors. Feather, Persona Reds, Merkur,.

Top Bottom