What's new

20% off Everything - Drugstore.com

They recently reduced their T&H turnback to $52.50. Use code CHICFS for an additional $5 off. Free shipping as well. Out the door for $47.50 = not too shabby. If you wait for the 20% off sale, even better.

If you access the site drugstore.com through www.ebates.com , you will receive an additional 6% rebate on your order. Even better if you have someone send you an invite to ebates, that person receives $5 credited to their account. Small things add up........

-Scott-

For those who enjoy Truefitt & Hill Grafton, check out the prices at drugstore.com. The are selling the cologne for $32.50, and the after shave for $28.00. If they allow you to tack on the additional 20% off, as well as use the promotion code (Thanks, John!), you'd end up stealing this stuff. Truefitt & Hill sells this stuff for $75 per bottle!

FYI: The CHICFS coupon code, good for $5 off a $30+ purchase along with free shipping, that John (letterk) mentioned earlier will stack with the 20% discount. Keep in mind, however, that the code works for new customers only. Of course, there's nothing to prevent you from creating a new account if you are an existing customer.

I saved a hefty chunk of change on the T&H turnback brush along with a slew of Clubman goodies, so thanks muchly for the heads up. :thumbup1:

I should have held out for the extra 20%! By the way, if you already have an account, but create a new one for the free shipping, it may flag your order as invalid. It's just a bug. Call up and they'll put the order through anyways.

Hi guys, have already had my wrist slapped for mentioning casually my store in my newbie post, but I have been told it's ok to tout my store here. Anyway, just thought I'd mention that I too have been running a 20% store launch special, but it runs out tomorrow.
I would've run it all the way up to Christmas, but it seems JB doesn't like me appearing to devalue their products. I understand their concern, so it runs out tomorrow. Though I will be running continually a 10% discount to all new customers.
My store's new so my product lines are limited, but I'm sure you'll find something you like.

To get the 20%, enter "GMS001" in the box labled promo as you checkout. If you miss the promotion, then enter "GMNC01" to get 10% off.

Please note though, I intend to run lots of B&B special discounts in the near future. :w00t:

Yeah, the Grafton is backordered but for such a deal I'll wait and I couldn't resist the black turnback also...good stuff thanks for the tip!

Top Bottom