What's new

Bath Soaps

I am now carrying bath soaps from a new soaper. His name is Bill and he is every bit an expert soaper as well as a real interesting man. He makes his soaps in a post and beam house in the North Carolina woods that he built with his own 2 hands and I have used 2 of soaps now and believe they have the most luxurious lather I have ever used. These are beautifully swirled soaps and BIG! These are just flat out big bars of soap at 6 ounces, they hardly fit in my hand. I have a few of them up on the website and hopefully will be getting in a shipment from him soon. I am very excited about carrying his soaps...! You can see the pictures here... http://www.bear-haven.com/ColdProcessBathSoaps.html

Bill and I are working very closely together so that we can have his bath soaps in the same fragrances as my shaving soaps, shampoos, lotions and colognes .... so bath soaps like Rosemary/Mint, Beau Brummel, Dragon's blood and Green Irish tweed will be available shortly... I am so excited about this. I have never seen soaps of this quality before!

I am a happy woman!! :biggrin:

Bear Hugs!

Sue

attachment.php

Get the Triskets- I love Blue cheese!

Yuck Jim! :eek: You are so rotten to me...... ;-)
Those are made with Anise... eo that smells like black licorice...

How about these..... :rolleyes:

Those look sooo yummy, how's the scent?

The beautiful one with all of the colors is a fruity scent called tropical fruit, is a mango/lemony scent. My favorite one is the almond tho... he actually ground up almonds that he baked in the oven to dry them out and added them to the soap for the exfoliation properties.. but boy does it smell good... I am waiting for some of these to come in because I am not giving up my sample....:001_tt2: He actually took the time to explain to me that the outer layer of the almonds were darker than the inside, that is why the specks are all shades of brown... it smells like heaven!

Just try to stop the kids from eating that one. They might gladly let you wash their mouths out with it. :tongue:

Bill and I are working very closely together so that we can have his bath soaps in the same fragrances as my shaving soaps, shampoos, lotions and colognes .... so bath soaps like Rosemary/Mint, Beau Brummel, Dragon's blood and Green Irish tweed will be available shortly... I am so excited about this. I have never seen soaps of this quality before!

I am a happy woman!! :biggrin:

Bear Hugs!

Sue

Now that's what I'm talkin' about...some 'Manly Man Soap'! I love the lathering and moisturizing properties of soaps like these but I cannot bring myself to use most of them because of the 'Girly Girl' scents.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: We eagerly await the arrival of "Mama Bear's Manly Man Soaps"! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have sent Bill a big box of supplies and he will be working on Dragon's Blood, toasted coconut, chypre rose with black pepper and sandalwood this week... We will add GIT and a couple of others next week... I am cracking the whip....ggggrrrrr lol Any suggestions are welcome!

Bear Hugs!

Sue

I have sent Bill a big box of supplies and he will be working on Dragon's Blood, toasted coconut, chypre rose with black pepper and sandalwood this week... We will add GIT and a couple of others next week... I am cracking the whip....ggggrrrrr lol Any suggestions are welcome!

Bear Hugs!

Sue

Wow, this sounds great! Can't wait until they are ready:thumbup: I'm putting in a vote for the Tuscan Memories, or another pine-like scented soap.

Wow, this sounds great! Can't wait until they are ready:thumbup: I'm putting in a vote for the Tuscan Memories, or another pine-like scented soap.

There are so many pine scents... Tuscan Memories is an expensive blend, but I bet it would be awesome! Any other suggestions? :smile:

Bear Hugs!

Sue

Sue, English Leather, or Spanish leather, that would be great. Good stuff. I'll be competing with the wife's C&E and Bath and Body Works stuff that crowds the bathroom. Heck, I need to order some of your stuff for ladies for her! :biggrin:

Sue, English Leather, or Spanish leather, that would be great. Good stuff. I'll be competing with the wife's C&E and Bath and Body Works stuff that crowds the bathroom. Heck, I need to order some of your stuff for ladies for her! :biggrin:

I prefer making special items for men... but if you twist my arm, I will be nice.... :001_cool:

Besides, i know who's good side I have to stay on.... lol :thumbup: :biggrin:

Top Bottom