What's new

Calling All Lilac Vegetarians

To the devotees of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal, a proposal:

Copy and paste in your signature the declaration to the world that you proudly wear the Veg. You know you are out there--do not hide behind the remarks that it smells like cat pee...proclaim yourself a Lilac Vegetarian!

I am a Lilac Vegetarian

(size = 5), (font = Palatini Linotype), (Colors = Dark Orchid and Dark Green)

Last edited:
I think it's great stuff. Been wearing it since the 70's.
It's clean, consistent, and refreshing. I'm not ashamed......
It will always find a place in my bathroom...........

If I don't have any Lilac Vegetal can I wet myself instead ?

proxy.php

:cool:

Splashed some on after a super quick 1 pass shave on Sat. and rolled out the door. An hour later there was just the faintest floral and powder smell. Really, really nice. I thought "How could any one hate this--not a hint of anything that reeks. Oh well......

Count me in fellers--I'm the guy with the "Megaphone of Assimilation"....

Pleased with the Pinaud,

Marty E.
Lilac Vegetarian

I need to smell this stuff...I just picked up some Clubman AS today, and it's...nice? I suppose...I have an idea of what the LV smells like, but I hope it's not like used scented kitty-litterbox clay...at least, I HOPE it isn't, for your sakes, gentlemen (and your gentlewomen, lol).

If I don't have any Lilac Vegetal can I wet myself instead ?

Even if you wet yourself you still wont have the nice lilac smell. You will just smell....:001_smile:001_smile

I need to smell this stuff...I just picked up some Clubman AS today, and it's...nice? I suppose...I have an idea of what the LV smells like, but I hope it's not like used scented kitty-litterbox clay...at least, I HOPE it isn't, for your sakes, gentlemen (and your gentlewomen, lol).

I never got the cat urine smell from LV. I got a urine with out the ammonia when I first opened the bottle. I left the cap off and put it under my sink for a couple of weeks and the urine smell went away. Now it smells like lilac's.

Since I shaved in the early evening yesterday, I did not shave this morning. But I did splash some on! (Since I wasn't sure what I was getting into, I used a couple shakes of Witch Hazel + a few shakes of LV, just to be safe..)

So far so good.. blends nicely with Pinaud Talc too.

I never got the cat urine smell from LV. I got a urine with out the ammonia when I first opened the bottle. I left the cap off and put it under my sink for a couple of weeks and the urine smell went away. Now it smells like lilac's.

NOT exactly a ringing endorsement there, lol...

Splashed some on after a super quick 1 pass shave on Sat. and rolled out the door. An hour later there was just the faintest floral and powder smell. Really, really nice. I thought "How could any one hate this--not a hint of anything that reeks. Oh well......

Count me in fellers--I'm the guy with the "Megaphone of Assimilation"....

Pleased with the Pinaud,

Marty E.
Lilac Vegetarian

I like the ring of that!(and BTW, I refuse to comment on the LV due to not wanting to get any on me from afar!:wink:)

marty

Top Bottom