What's new

A gentlemanly for a shaving stick, Wilkinson / Palmolive size

Edit: Alright, I'm a moron. The title was supposed to say "A gentlemanly CASE" for a shaving stick, ..."

Folks,

for the next couple of months I'll have to travel around the world yet again. What could be considered an adventure is a nuisance for me - away from wife and kids, countless hotels, stress. You get the idea. Enough with the complaining.

Ever since I started using the fantastic Wilkinson and Palmolive shaving sticks (that one ---> https://www.superlather.com/store.php?crn=209&rn=383&action=show_detail ) I kept looking for a nice way to transport them. After a while they fit into a standard film canister, but I'd like something made from metal that I can use from day 1 on. Moisture isn't a problem since I cut off slices of the soap anyway, the actual stick never gets in contact with water.

So - does anybody have an idea? Is there a product I don't know about?

Cheers!

I use a soap stick case from a vintage travel set - given the whole travel set including the razor etc was less than £5, it seemed a good bet (both price wise and fitness for purpose)

I use a soap stick case from a vintage travel set - given the whole travel set including the razor etc was less than £5, it seemed a good bet (both price wise and fitness for purpose)

Ditto. The same tube also fits a C&E travel brush perfectly.

What do you search for on ebay? I have the exact same issue... except I will be using my stick directly on my face. I need a tube to carry it in so it doesn't not get destroyed during travel.

EDIT: I may have been unclear, so let me clarify. I need something that come on a La Toja stick, but that fits a Palmolive.

Thanks!

Last edited:
theyre all called different things, but if you look under the 'shaving' category in collectables on ebay you should strike it lucky

if you can, get the Boots or La Toja shave sticks, they come in handy little holders anyway.

the bonus being that La Toja is the best shave stick there is and Boots is as good as Palmolive and Wilkinsons Sword

Top Bottom