What's new

Royall Vetiver

I am about to pull the trigger (again) on the Royall Group Buy that Sapito318 is organizing. I already have the Royall Lyme which I love and am considering the Royall Vetiver. I have not seen any reviews on the Vetiver and would like to hear what others think of this Royall scent before pulling the trigger. Are there any enablers on the board today?

I am about to pull the trigger (again) on the Royall Group Buy that Sapito318 is organizing. I already have the Royall Lyme which I love and am considering the Royall Vetiver. I have not seen any reviews on the Vetiver and would like to hear what others think of this Royall scent before pulling the trigger. Are there any enablers on the board today?

:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

I haven't tried the Royall Vetiver. In fact I haven't tried any Vetiver, but I want to:biggrin1:. I think you should give the Royall a try and then do a review of it for the rest of us.

I hope I helped you.....:biggrin1:

the Royall's vetiver is great, i've no doubt that you'll love it.

in my estimation, it's very much a long lasting single note vetiver scent.

Vetiver is one of my favorite scents, including Geurlain, Floris, L'Occitane, Vetiver de Puig, and very recently, Royall. I've heard the vetiver scent in general described as similar to the smell you get walking through a freshly mowed field of tall grass, or alfalfa. A very green grassy vegetal smell. To me, Geurlain has a light wet grass smell mixed with a light ivory soap smell. I really like the combination. I would describe the Royall as having a very strong, wet earthy grassy smell, which I really like. It's not overly sweet, and it's not very complex. For those of you who like vetivers, you should try this one. For me, it won't replace the others as they are all a little different, but it is a nice addition to the lineup.

:cool:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I have it ... I like it ... you buy it!

Of the 4 I have (lyme, mandarin, bay rhum) this has to be my favourite.

I have it ... I like it ... you buy it!

Of the 4 I have (lyme, mandarin, bay rhum) this has to be my favourite.

Thank you to all the enablers. I did buy the Royall Vetiver as well as the Royall Bay Rhum. I believe Matt is waiting for people to buy three more bottles before he places his order.

Top Bottom