What's new

Links to Buy Shaving Cream Sample Packs

Many shaving suppliers and manufacturers sell sample packs for a small fee. It is well worth the very reasonable fee to find the products you like. Here are some links. You may also want to try buying the travel size of a product to find out if you like it. When you order samplers, it's a good idea to tell the supplier what you like. For example, the GFT sample pack normally includes cologne. I don't wear cologne, so I requested that they send me more shaving cream samples instead of the cologne. They happily obliged. Happy hunting!

Geo F. Trumper Samples

Truefitt & Hill Samples

Taylor of Old Bond Street Samples from Shoebox Shaveshop

11 samples of Taylor's from Shaving Essentials

The Shave Den Sample Shop

The Gentlemen's Refinery Samples

The Gentlemen's Quarter Samples

Nancy Boy Travel Sizes

:shaving:

Last edited:
What an awesome post this is. I'm a sample fiend; it's the only way to find out what you like and what works! Thank you very much hombrey for putting this together!

+1 to this post! I have been looking for SC samples as I am just starting out. Until one settles on a few they like... it could potentially be an expensive R&D process. I just (about 15 min ago) ordered 2 6-pack samplers from The Shave Den so I can try premium creams without breaking the bank. Now I will just have to go order more from some of these other paces you posted!:biggrin1:

-V-

I haven't tried the links yet, but thank you very, very much for posting this. Does a resource like this exist elsewhere on B&B? This is just great.

Again, thanks for posting this in one place. I'll be bookmarking this thread. :thumbup:

Cheers,
Matthew

I'm glad you guys are finding this useful. I thought this would be an easy way to perform a little informational PIF!

Last edited:
i just ordered some truefitt samples.
seems like shipping is too pricey on all the others for a few samples.

Top Bottom