What's new

German Shipping Question

I was going to roll on some Knize. Just gonna ask straight up:

Who is going to hammer me less for shipping to Texas? Manufactum or thedifferentscent?

why not just go far enough on each website to select shipping? I guarantee that you will not pay before you select shipping. Then you will know the exact amount.

I have ordered from both and either is terrible. I think Manufactum is 20 EUR a package plus a few Euros per pound. I believe the Different Scent is 30 EUR but could be mistaken.

Be forewarned that liquids, creams and gels from overseas can be subjected to seemingly interminable delays at customs. I have an order from Germany has been in customs for three months! While I understand the need to protect the country, three months and counting seems a little unreasonable to me.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
My question is: why order from Germany when it is readily available here??
I think Colonial charged my something like $7 for a cologne shipped ground.
When I bought that monster bottle K10 it was more, but still under $25 and was here within two days.

I have ordered from both and either is terrible. I think Manufactum is 20 EUR a package plus a few Euros per pound. I believe the Different Scent is 30 EUR but could be mistaken.

Houston...we have comprehension!!! Somebody actually answered the question asked.

Much obliged, Henry.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Because then I would not know which of those two German vendors was less oppressive with the shipping.

why not order a bottle from each ... maybe a bottle of aftershave from one and EdT from the other ... and you can tell US which is slightly less oppressive. :rolleyes:

The Different Scent is a joy to order from! they pre-wrap the individual package which helps it get through customs... alcohol and all.

i haven't ordered from Manufactum, but D.S. would get my vote!

The quote I got from Manufactum on a bottle of Alt Innsbruck was nearly $30 on shipping alone. Furthermore because my O.C.D. dictates to me I must have the original bottle, not a decant, I still have yet to try it! :(

Top Bottom