What's new

Breakthrough!

And that breakthrough is called a Feather blade! Just like Terdinus Asus, it turns out that the godawful kudzu that grows on my face can in fact be tamed by an incredibly sharp blade with excellent results. I finally mustered the cojones to try one out today and it was an amazing experience. While my stubble problem is still an issue, this is my first DFS+ (BBS in a significant portion of my face) and that with only 2 WTG passes and 1 ATG. And more importantly, the Feather ended any skipping or tugging issues, so for the first time I could just glide the razor and not worry about trying to apply pressure to compenstate. Glorious, especially on the ATG pass. And blade buffing? :thumbup:

All in all a great day in Max Shaving History! For all of you guys who have tough, thick beards, buy these blades immediately and don't be afraid to use them right off the bat, they are the gift that keeps on giving.

Now, to use the Slant...

Awesome!

Like you, I'm taking the advice of others and have on order a sampler pack from westcoastshaving. I cant wait to go through my Merkurs and give these a shot.

More proof that feathers are not to be scared of! Give em a shot everyone, its only skin and blood haha

Top Bottom