What's new

The Anything Thread

Super Troopers indeed. One of the funniest movies of all time. Possibly top 10 opening sequences ever.

quite possibly my favorite comedy ever and hells yes to the opening. now go get that mustache ride.

and to those who have not seen it, go, run, fly or go to your computer and watch it NOW.

Super Troopers indeed. One of the funniest movies of all time. Possibly top 10 opening sequences ever.

Come on meow. :lol:

Does anyone know anything about classes for first time home buyers that can potentially get you better interest rates and a zero down option? Some friends of mine took such a class last year when they bought their first home, but with today's current situation I'm beginning to wonder if "zero down" even exists anymore... I'm going to email my mortgage guy, but I thought I'd ask here too.

Come on meow. :lol:

Does anyone know anything about classes for first time home buyers that can potentially get you better interest rates and a zero down option? Some friends of mine took such a class last year when they bought their first home, but with today's current situation I'm beginning to wonder if "zero down" even exists anymore... I'm going to email my mortgage guy, but I thought I'd ask here too.

Don't know anything about classes. If you are a veteran you can buy zero down w/ the VA certificate. Plus I believe FHA offers 3% to 5% down for first time buyers which is much better than the 20% some banks want. Let us know what you find out about the classes.

Don't know anything about classes. If you are a veteran you can buy zero down w/ the VA certificate. Plus I believe FHA offers 3% to 5% down for first time buyers which is much better than the 20% some banks want. Let us know what you find out about the classes.

Will do. I just fired off an email to the "Bank Dude," so we'll see what he comes back with.

[sup]why[/sup] [sub]oh[/sub] [sup]why[/sup] [sub]have[/sub] [sup]I[/sup] [sub]c[/sub] [sup]o[/sup] [sub]m[/sub] [sup]m[/sup] [sub]i[/sub] [sup]t[/sup] [sub]t[/sub] [sup]e[/sup] [sub]d[/sub] [sub]my[/sub] [sup]self[/sup] [sub]to[/sub] [sup]this[/sup] [sub]to[/sub] [sup]or[/sup] [sub]tu[/sub] [sup]ro[/sup] [sub]us[/sub] [sup]endeavor[/sup] [sub]?[/sub] [sup]b[/sup] [sub]e[/sub] [sup]c[/sup] [sub]a[/sub] [sup]u[/sup] [sub]s[/sub] [sup]e[/sup] [sub].[/sub] [sup].[/sup] [sub].[/sub]

qǝɔɐnsǝ ıʇ,s ɯoɹǝ ɟnu ʇɥɐu ɐɔʇnɐ11ʎ ʍoɹʞıub¡

Only 99 left to go and you get a booty shake. As it is you can have a dancing cowboy:

View attachment 29997

I love me the dancing cowboys. Congrats, Sol.

Also, I want a booty shake!

If I may complain... you know those days when you just feel like crap and have no idea why? I've got a headache, a backache, a neckache, etc., etc. and I haven't even gotten a moustache ride (I do don a moustache :devil:)

How's everyone else doing today?

If I may complain... you know those days when you just feel like crap and have no idea why? I've got a headache, a backache, a neckache, etc., etc. and I haven't even gotten a moustache ride (I do don a moustache :devil:)

How's everyone else doing today?

I'm alright enough...and yes I know those days, they were in my neck of the woods Monday and Tuesday

Good day Dom, Jim and anyone else who wanders by. The little one wants to play w/ papa so I can't stick around today. I remember when days off were just that. Not anymore. Now they're filled with Sponge Bob, Little Mermaid, puzzles, the swimming pool and lots of little girl screams. I love every minute of it.

Take care. I'll step in later to see what we're up to.

And no booty shakes until it reads three 0's. Speaking of celebrations we're coming up on 20 pages so that will require something special too. Suggestions?

Good day Dom, Jim and anyone else who wanders by. The little one wants to play w/ papa so I can't stick around today. I remember when days off were just that. Not anymore. Now they're filled with Sponge Bob, Little Mermaid, puzzles, the swimming pool and lots of little girl screams. I love every minute of it.

Take care. I'll step in later to see what we're up to.

I don't have kids, but I'm ten years older than my sister. When I was younger I basically helped my parents raise her. I used to love when she just came into my room to play. Now, when I visit, she's a lot older, so she doesn't do that anymore. There's Sponge Bob, swimming pool, etc. It's really a great thing. Enjoy your day off, Shep.

Top Bottom