What's new

The Anything Thread

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Hey Gents, this thread has kind of devolved into another version of Picture Tag.
Rather than making another merge of threads and creating confusion and a huge God-Awful mega thread, we'll stick with the original picture tag thread and say sayonara to this one which is getting old, cumbersome and less and less attention.
That's probably not a bad thing actually.

$Pancake Bunny.jpg

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Hey Gents, this thread has kind of devolved into another version of Picture Tag.
Rather than making another merge of threads and creating confusion and a huge God-Awful mega thread, we'll stick with the original picture tag thread and say sayonara to this one which is getting old, cumbersome and less and less attention.
That's probably not a bad thing actually.

I have no problem with keeping picture tag in the picture tag thread. However, this one should live on, even if it is just bit by bit, as it is a check in point for those that don't stop by daily.

I have no problem with keeping picture tag in the picture tag thread. However, this one should live on, even if it is just bit by bit, as it is a check in point for those that don't stop by daily.

How did you unlock this thread Dennis? Are you the new czar or something?

Anyone have any thoughts on "connection addiction?" According to Newsweek, the average (I'm assuming U.S., although Japan, China and Korea evidently have real concerns about mental health) kid texts 3700 time a month. Can this possibly be true??:a47: Man, I'm such a Luddite, I can't stand to even carry a cell phone unless I'm in a situation away from home that would allow emergency contact only. I LIKE being by myself with my own thoughts sometimes.

Is this thread the place to throw this out? Sorry if I'm out of order.......:confused1

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Anyone have any thoughts on "connection addiction?" According to Newsweek, the average (I'm assuming U.S., although Japan, China and Korea evidently have real concerns about mental health) kid texts 3700 time a month. Can this possibly be true??:a47: Man, I'm such a Luddite, I can't stand to even carry a cell phone unless I'm in a situation away from home that would allow emergency contact only. I LIKE being by myself with my own thoughts sometimes.

Is this thread the place to throw this out? Sorry if I'm out of order.......:confused1

No worries, this is The Anything Thread after all....... Just keep in mind that it's in the Clown House so you won't necessarily get serious answers or maybe any answers. This thread right now is a shadow of what it once was.

About that article from Newsweek... I wonder where they got those numbers from. They seem high for an "average". But I may be a bit of a Luddite, myself because I don't text. Then again we can't be total Luddites because you posted to this forum and now I am answering you... :idea:

I'm so confused.... :blink:

Definitely possible. I'm slowly but surely coming to terms with the fact that to the current generation of my college students, texting is the new email (which was the new phone call, which was the new visit to the neighbor's house...). Seriously, these students see email as way too official and onerous for all but the most important of tasks (you know, asking for an excused absence from class :biggrin:).

Top Bottom