What's new

The Anything Thread

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Dennis ...if you do, just put them in a cooler and ship them down here.... smoker is always ready

Nearly hit one, but some kid on a snowboard flattened him before I could get there. Then all of his buddies did a skid stop, buried him in a pile of snow and then used the mogul as a jump.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Where at? We've maybe seen a grand total of a fourth of an inch here in southeast Michigan.

Iron Mountain. Mostly made snow. These new snow cannons make some pretty fine snow. It was an absoposolutely fabulous day to be on the hill.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Where? UP?, TC? My brother-in-law says he gets a lot of lake effect in TC.

Just north of Lansing back in Dec. It started with a day of rain then the temp. dropped and it switched over to super wet snow. I've seen wet snows before but never had it hit my trees so hard. It broke about 2/3 of the limbs out of my one little guy. :crying: My husband had to go out with the chainsaw to clean the mess up. The city ended up sending out a crew to grind up all the downed limbs around town.

It weird that this has so far been the mildest winter that I can recall and I've already had more damage to my trees than any winter in the over 20 years that we've lived here.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Just north of Lansing back in Dec. It started with a day of rain then the temp. dropped and it switched over to super wet snow. I've seen wet snows before but never had it hit my trees so hard. It broke about 2/3 of the limbs out of my one little guy. :crying: My husband had to go out with the chainsaw to clean the mess up. The city ended up sending out a crew to grind up all the downed limbs around town.

It weird that this has so far been the mildest winter that I can recall and I've already had more damage to my trees than any winter in the over 20 years that we've lived here.

I'm loving this winter so far. Nice and mild and only 2 hours to man made snow.

BTW, Mrs. OldSaw is from Midland.

Now let me see if I have this clear, are you sending Matt snow, or the wet mess?

Do not, I repeat, do not send Adam here. :glare:

Iron Mountain. Mostly made snow. These new snow cannons make some pretty fine snow. It was an absoposolutely fabulous day to be on the hill.

Nice area. Sounds fun.

Well maybe it wasn't the snow. I mean ask yourself, when did you start baking bagels for bigfoot?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Maybe the bagels were under cooked?

:nonod: No, they are really good bagels.

proxy.php

Top Bottom