What's new

The Anything Thread

That stuff is going all over the place!

$spilled_ink1.jpg

The ink has just been cleaned up, and in answer to Rich's question on ink I think Ouch summed it up best

"We contacted them regarding the production of a czar-based ink, but they said they need a minimum of three people who care about it"

Although he was quite interested in "Dead Czar Blue" with this label

View attachment 193381

and unequivocal proof that it was true. He would then produce it gratis.....

The ink has just been cleaned up, and in answer to Rich's question on ink I think Ouch summed it up best

"We contacted them regarding the production of a czar-based ink, but they said they need a minimum of three people who care about it"

Although he was quite interested in "Dead Czar Blue" with this label

View attachment 193381

and unequivocal proof that it was true. He would then produce it gratis.....

Only a Russian Spy would attempt to put animation on a label. Clearly, you've fallen out of the biplane a few times too many.

Last edited:
Reminds me of a girl I once dated...:wink2:

:lol::lol::lol:

So, I moved this weekend. I just moved across town. It is a nice house and have it mostly to myself. I have a roommate, but she is hardly ever there. I get the master bedroom so it's a big room and my own bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. I know I already mentioned some of this. But I am excited because I finally feel like my own place. My roommates have always been the homeowners so I was just staying with friends. This is different. :cool:

So, I moved this weekend. I just moved across town. It is a nice house and have it mostly to myself. I have a roommate, but she is hardly ever there. I get the master bedroom so it's a big room and my own bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. I know I already mentioned some of this. But I am excited because I finally feel like my own place. My roommates have always been the homeowners so I was just staying with friends. This is different. :cool:

Congratulations, Blake. :thumbup1:

I imagine the jacuzzi jets will be good for cleaning the armory. Just don't get the bullets wet. :tongue:

Grats on becoming a landlord.

Top Bottom