What's new

The Anything Thread

:scared: Oh yeah! Hey, she doesn't look a year under, uh, 21! And as for those chaps, well, they'll fit right in here in Texas! (I can loan you some jeans to wear under them while your'e here. :thumbup1:)

Seriously, I hope you can make the trip work, and can include Houston in your itenerary! :thumbup:

I'm thinking maybe a road trip, perhaps in the fall. Who knows, maybe I'll have company. :wink:

Be sure to stop at the Vice Czar's Office along the way to have your papers (and outfit) checked.

I guess this was discussed in Omega. I forgot. Yes, Soapbox is one of the group I plan on meeting up with. Sounds like we're going to have a great group! :w00t:

I also am hoping to take a trip to Ireland. There's a little red head around here somewhere I hope to meet. :cool:

What poor minion in the Czardom has the job of checking chaps? :scared:

:eek:

Wow, you guys haven't had much to say. Is the no post count in the CH slowing you down?

:lol::lol:

Ah, we've went back to that huh? Sorry, for some strange reason I felt a need to sleep some today. :rolleyes:

Ok so update as I see it from the day, Blake is headed to Texas becasue Randy said his gal looks young, also Nightcrawler is pooping good. And bowties ARE cool, as are fezes.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
proxy.php

OldSaw

The wife's investment
*leaving that one alone* She was thoroughly fascinated to watch me shave with a straight.

You lady killer you, (not literally, even though you nearly wiped out an entire tribe of naked Amazon women who quietly sneaked into your bedroom while you were sleeping). :lol:

I thought that was just a rumor.

Hardly. No, I really think that the no post count in the CH has diminished somewhat as of late, although the reason this thread has slowed is because many of the usual suspects just haven't been around in a while. I can think of 5 or 6 avatars that have not graced us in quite some time. Of course, I've disappeared from time to time myself, so I understand.

Top Bottom