What's new

Still smelling Proraso splash 12 hours after shave...

So I'm sitting here, typing on B&B and I can still smell the faint scent of Proraso splash...especially when I rub my face.

I think this AS definitely needs to be added to the "all day" and "no Edt required" categories.

With such a strong, lasting scent, I'd have a hard time pairing it with anything that smelled similar.

That's really interesting. I love the smell of Proraso right out of the bottle, but it seems to dissipate moments after I splash it on. I've always thought that it would be nice if they made an EdT. I'm glad that you're getting good mileage out of it--it's nice, isn't it?

Gotta agree with The Nid Hog here. One of the things I like about the splash is that the scent does not last on me, leaving room for other products.

That's how I use it too--I can expect that any trace of Proraso that I splash on before breakfast will be gone by the time I finish my first cup of coffee. I'd like it to stay, but I often pick it because it won't interfere with my cologne.

Amazing how it lasts on some, and others its gone in a flash.

I've still smelled it pretty strongly at lunchtime after a 6 am shave.

Maybe I have an oversensitive sniffer?

Amazing how it lasts on some, and others its gone in a flash.

I've still smelled it pretty strongly at lunchtime after a 6 am shave.

Maybe I have an oversensitive sniffer?

plus scents react to your skin - some that last ages on me last hardly at all on others.

im with Chis on this one. it easily lasts all day on me. and it's scent is nice, but not easy to pair with a cologne and so it doesn't get it's fair share of use.

Top Bottom