What's new

Bic Metal

Got some of these a few months ago at big lots for 2.00, tried one out this morning to see what they'd be like for travelling. It gives a pretty good shave, but if there's anyway possible I'd still carry my Merkur LH with me on vacations. If for some reason I'd need to get a good shave then they'll definately work. And the fact that they're a single bladed razor is nice because no ingrowns etc.

Got some of these a few months ago at big lots for 2.00, tried one out this morning to see what they'd be like for travelling. It gives a pretty good shave, but if there's anyway possible I'd still carry my Merkur LH with me on vacations. If for some reason I'd need to get a good shave then they'll definately work. And the fact that they're a single bladed razor is nice because no ingrowns etc.

I also found them at my local Big Lots for $2. I bought only 1 package to give them a whirl. I agree they would make a good single edge travel razor if for some reason you couldn't take a DE. I have no problem taking a DE anywhere I travel but the Bic Metal's still have their place in the wetshaving scheme of things.

What's the difference between the Bic Metal and the regular white handled Bic single blade disposable ? ...does one give a better shave ?

Top Bottom