What's new

Clubman Draggon Noir, Coachman, GEO etc, ever used these?

While viewing eBarbershop.com this morning I noticed all these different Pinaud Clubman AS. They have listings for some that are Clubman Lustray, in scents like Bay Rum, Mentol, Spice etc. etc. Then they have listings for Clubman Draggon Noir, Coachman, GEO etc. Has anyone tried any of these?
Ken from Denver

Hello Ken,

I have Lustray Lilac, Lustray Coachman, Clubman Geo and Clubman Crew. Excellent retro-barbershop scents, a great value for the money. They are aftershaves so don't last as long as colognes. I primarily use them when I need a very subtle scent and mostly on weekends. I soak a cosmetic square and apply very liberally like a cologne (I never apply cologne or AS to my face).

They are so inexpensive you can sprinkle a few drops in your shave water or bath water just for pure decadence because you can :).

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

Ken,

You may want to do some shopping around. Most of the prices I've seen at eBarbershop are on the high side.

Randy

Can you describe what any of these scents are like? How is Lustray different from the regular Clubman?

Geo, smells similar to Giorgio Beverly Hills (I don't know if the mens is still in production) and the Geo label, with its vertical yellow stripes, is nearly identical, reminiscent of a copy. I do like it nonetheless.

Coachman, is similar if not exactly like regular Clubman.

Draggon Noir, I do not own but its name suggest a similarity to Drakkar Noir. There is one on ebay I am buying. I will let you know if it is like Drakkar.

The other Lustrays and Crew have yet to be tried, in due time though.

Hope that helps some.

Geo, smells similar to Giorgio Beverly Hills (I don't know if the mens is still in production) and the Geo label, with its vertical yellow stripes, is nearly identical, reminiscent of a copy. I do like it nonetheless.

Coachman, is similar if not exactly like regular Clubman.

Draggon Noir, I do not own but its name suggest a similarity to Drakkar Noir. There is one on ebay I am buying. I will let you know if it is like Drakkar.

The other Lustrays and Crew have yet to be tried, in due time though.

Hope that helps some.

Any word if it is like Drakkar?

I had the same question as the OP when I came across http://www.beautyclicks.com/site/brand.cfm/brand/627/

Just to answer my own question, I have a friend who wears Drakkar, and I had him sniff the Draggon Noir I bought, and he said they're nothing alike.

well then, what do you think of it? what does it smell like to you?

I'm thinking of starting a "barbershop" a/s collection.

-Mason

well then, what do you think of it? what does it smell like to you?

I'm thinking of starting a "barbershop" a/s collection.

-Mason

I don't know how to describe scents. I'd just say it's mild. It's pretty nice. I bought that and all kinds of of the Clubman Lustray aftershaves. I really like the Lustray Spice.

Top Bottom