What's new

I Love the movies! Don't laugh: I JUST saw the Big Lebowski.

I felt very happy and human when I watched this movie.

One of the best movies I have have seen without having to "talk about" it...or "think about it".

Incidentally, one of the only Cohen Bros. films I have liked, honestly.

As a PS, I also recently watched Kill Bill 1/2 as a single movie, after only having seen these individually when they were released. Tarantino made an amazing film. He seems to have matured out of other...."issues" he had. Though he still has some strange foot fetish.

As confession, I recently watched Twilight and Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist.

Go ahead, laugh it up.

As far as The Big Lebowski goes, better late than never my friend. And as for Kill Bill 1/2, I watched them as one big movie as well. I think it's probably best to do it that way.

As far as The Big Lebowski goes, better late than never my friend. And as for Kill Bill 1/2, I watched them as one big movie as well. I think it's probably best to do it that way.

Unfortunately, I will be talking about the Big Lebowski from now until September.

Cue the "1999 called and wants its movie back" jokes. I can take it....

I always like Jeff Daniels, but the performance was transgressive. Did you see the gut? And all the swears, which he gets called one. Did you notice he smokes the dope, and drinks alcoholically, but does not wallow in self pity, victimhood, or shame?

I swear, Thomas Pynchon actually wrote this script.

Had to of....(I am just having fun, having enjoyed it so much)

The Big Lebowski is my son's favorite movie. I like it too. The Kill Bill movies sucked. I could never get into them. I watched about 20 minutes and bailed. I like Tarantino's other movies though.

Spectacular movie. Really, really great. As much as I enjoy it though it's only my second favorite Coen brothers film. O Brother Where Art Thou beats it by a Dapper Dan-slicked hair.

I always like Jeff Daniels,

I believe you mean Jeff Bridges.

proxy.php

If I had to choose ONE favorite movie of all time, it would be The Big Lebowski! I don't think I could ever tire of that one.
The scene when The Dude drops his... "smoking material" into his lap and crashes into the trash bins is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Jeff Bridges had his girlie scream just right.
P.S. Terry, 1998 called and asked 1999 to stop taking credit for its movies:wink:

Legion

Staff member
I don't think Ive ever seen a cohen bros. movie I haven't loved.

No country for old men might be my favorite, though.

Haven't see the Big Lebowski yet. Just haven't gotten around to it. That being said, my favorite Coen movie is Brother, Where Art Thou?. They do seem to like using John Goodman in their movies though. He was in their first one, Raising Arizona.

The Big Lebowski was a great film. It’s been a while for me, so I think I’ll have to give it another watch.

Anybody like the Ladykillers? It’s not the best Coen film, but Tom Hanks alone is worth the watch.

Top Bottom