What's new

Pré de Provence Shaving Soap Ingredients

Question ... I found a few vendors online that list the ingredients for Pre de Provence Shaving Soap ... None listed Shea Butter in any form in the ingredients, but Pre de Provence claims that Shea Butter is in all their products ... Can anyone clarify ??? ... Thanks ... ... ...

do any of the vendors list karite as an ingredient? If so, then there's your shea butter. It's another name for shea.

Question ... I found a few vendors online that list the ingredients for Pre de Provence Shaving Soap ... None listed Shea Butter in any form in the ingredients, but Pre de Provence claims that Shea Butter is in all their products ... Can anyone clarify ??? ... Thanks ... ... ...

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter). That's the ingredient you're looking for. It's shea butter.

Neither are listed ... I looked up alternatives for Shea Butter, but found none ... Was curious because it states the shaving soap contains Shea Butter, but is not listed in ingredients ... ... ...

Now I found a site that does list Shea Butter ... I don't know ... I will trust that it is in the soap ... Thanks anyways ... ...

Neither are listed ... I looked up alternatives for Shea Butter, but found none ... Was curious because it states the shaving soap contains Shea Butter, but is not listed in ingredients ... ... ...

Hmmm. Interesting, I just looked at my PdP shave soap and it has shea butter listed in the ingredients. It's listed exactly as: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter). My tube of balm had the ingredients on the box (which I tossed), but I found this link to a list of ingredients for the balm: http://www.detailsformen.com/612082750300.html. Hope this helps.

s.

Top Bottom