What's new

It has begun

:eek:

Well, today I didn't realize how fast I could burn through $40. I ordered a tube of Proraso Green, Trumper's Sandalwood Cream and Taylor's Lavender Cream. Wham-o, $40 gone. :scared: :scared:

After hearing everyone rave about Trumper's, I figured I couldn't live without it. Same goes for Proraso. And of course, since I was ordering, it was only wise and prudent to tack on a tub of Taylor's Lavender to the mix. Good grief, this is only my week 1 anniversary of my wetshaving experience. :blush:

I better get this under control. I could see myself taking a plunge that I can't afford. This is it for a month or two.

you'll find that those three creams last you a good while. no need to burn a hole in your wallet just yet!

Justso said:
:eek:

Well, today I didn't realize how fast I could burn through $40. I ordered a tube of Proraso Green, Trumper's Sandalwood Cream and Taylor's Lavender Cream. Wham-o, $40 gone. :scared: :scared:

After hearing everyone rave about Trumper's, I figured I couldn't live without it. Same goes for Proraso. And of course, since I was ordering, it was only wise and prudent to tack on a tub of Taylor's Lavender to the mix. Good grief, this is only my week 1 anniversary of my wetshaving experience. :blush:

I better get this under control. I could see myself taking a plunge that I can't afford. This is it for a month or two.
It is important that you recognize that this particular malady (Shaving Cream Acquisition Disorder aka SCAD) is an enjoyable one. But the most important thing is that when you wake in the middle of the night after having a shaving cream acquistion disorder dream, you call your supplier of choice and feed the SCAD with greater variety!

:thumbup:

No sense fighting it. I really enjoy the smell of Taylor's Lavender. As robo said, that much cream will last you a loooong while, so don't think of it as setting your money ablaze, rather, think of it as a long term investment.

-Nick

The only time when I dont spend money on shave gear is when ive spent to much money on other things......you think $40 is bad I blew through $116 in about as much time as it takes to have a conversation with charles over at QED(which realy is no short amount of time) and im sure Ron has doubled that:scared:

Top Bottom