What's new

Scotto 4k

Gentlemen,

The great Scotto now has 4,000 posts. My admiration for Dr. sample only grows. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Wow. That's a lot.

Just think what he could have done had he not been posting here. In the time spent he alternatively could have obtained an additional master's in some subject. Or a law degree (God forbid). Perhaps started his own company. Done the research needed to be hugely successful in the stock market. Restored a classic car. Written a book. A bestselling novel. Or a great scholarly tome. Run for office. Goodness only knows what.

But he chose to spend the time here, helping educate us all on wetshaving. We should be duely grateful.

-Mo

Watch out Scotto, I'm a-comin'!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Just kidding. You're information is always fantastic and always on point. Your advice and expertise are indispensable here at B&B, Everyone here is grateful to have you with us. Thank you and please keep up the absolutely brilliant work. :thumbup:

It is not the post count that matters.... a post count is simply a number - it is the content/quality that matters, and we all know when Scott posts, he posts about shaving, and is always trying to help fellas out. I think we should commend Scott for his incredible dedication and commitment to helping his fellow B&B'ers and realize this is not significant because of the number of posts.... but because of the amount of information he has added to this wonderful site, and the quality he brings here.

It goes without saying (but i'll say it anyway) - Scotto..... you da man!

YES!

:biggrin:

It is not the post count that matters.... a post count is simply a number - it is the content/quality that matters, and we all know when Scott posts, he posts about shaving, and is always trying to help fellas out. I think we should commend Scott for his incredible dedication and commitment to helping his fellow B&B'ers and realize this is not significant because of the number of posts.... but because of the amount of information he has added to this wonderful site, and the quality he brings here.

It goes without saying (but i'll say it anyway) - Scotto..... you da man!

YES!

:biggrin:

Amen!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
:a50: :a5:
With 4,000 posts, you might expect a bunch of filler. Not so. With Scotto, evey one's a winner.

Just think- if you were paid a nickel for each post you made, you could buy yourself a new Toggle.:drool:

Thanks for all the kind words. Believe it or not, I am particular with regard to which posts I reply to, so the number is a bit surprising to me. In any case, it is a pleasure to interact with so many fine folks both on the public forum and by private message.

Scotto, I agree with those who have said it isn't the quantity, it's the quality. Thanks for all the great info, advice, etc. Still, OVER 4000 posts!! Amazing! Congrats! :thumbup:

Thanks for all the kind words. Believe it or not, I am particular with regard to which posts I reply to, so the number is a bit surprising to me. In any case, it is a pleasure to interact with so many fine folks both on the public forum and by private message.

Congratulations Scotto! :thumbup1:

Thanks for all of your helpful input.

Top Bottom