What's new

Good morning everyone

I've shaved with an old style 3 hole Gillette double edge most of my life and never realized I was being so cool.
I've owned only one electric which my parents bought me when I first started shaving and used it for about a year on my juvenile whiskers and never liked it at all. Then I tried an old Gillette and decided I was onto something. I've been using it ever since except for about 6-8 months several years ago when I went to using disposables, but they finally lost their appeal and I'm back to the old style for good. Although, after seeing all the different shaver options around here, I'm starting to wonder.

Good morning. A 3 hole Gillette? Yup that's cool. We don't normally see a first time post with that equipment. But you may find a couple of guys here that swear that's the only way to go. I love my Gillette's starting with the "New" and ending with the Aristocrat adjustable. Try a couple. They're pretty inexpensive and a lot of fun to use.

Welcome aboard,
Len

Welcome to B&B Wookers. You've found the right place if you are into checking out vintage razors.

Around here we call that "RAD" - Razor Acquisition Disorder. Hang around long enough and you'll also get
SSAD (shaving soap ...)
SCAD (shaving cream ....)
SBAD (shaving brush) .... ) which is the most lethal of all.

Top Bottom