What's new

American Crew Pomade at Shop-Rite

It's $15.99, but they have a special - $8 off if you have a Price Plus card, final price $7.99. I picked some up last night.

I got the Pomade. It works pretty well, I really got to work it into my hair to get rid of the white residue. How does the Classic Wax from American Crew work? Does it have a stronger hold than the Pomade?

Hi Cquence. I have a jar of the Classic Wax. I find it makes my hair quite stiff and sticky. Now, I have fine blonde hair. I have a lot of it and it's thick(as in dense)but the strands are fine. The wax says it's for hair 3-6 inches long. My hair is a bit over an inch. Kind of a George Clooney cut. So that may be all wrong for it. I haven't tried the pomade but really want to. What's your take on the pomade? I mean does it leave your hair looking greasy? Is it easy to wash out? I ask because if you have ash blonde hair like mine, these hair treatments can leave it looking dingy and greasy in a hurry. Thanks.

Regards, Todd

I apologize. Please ignore my previous remarks. I confused the Fiber with the Pomade. I really do not like the Pomade at all. It leaves my hair shiny and has a weak hold. The Fiber however is good. Substitute Fiber for Pomade in my previous posts

i have several jars of American Crew pomade here but I'm not too fond of the scent. Do you guys have any recommend on products with similar qualities as American Crew pomade but without the scent?

I find the Pinaud pomade to be a better product. It does not leave one's hair stiff as a board nor does it turn to dust when plied. It smells very nice and washes out with ease. I used it for a very long time until I switched over to Sauve's Groom & Clean. Same effect except it's a little softer and costs a lot less.

Chris

Top Bottom