What's new

Happy Birthday to...

Hey Paul, happy B'day! And many happy more. :thumbup:

Nice cake - golf themes and green icing are never bad.

I'm glad Tabacy was able to share the day with you! :001_smile

Hey Happy B-Day! :biggrin: Awesome cake by the way...

Thanks, my wife's really talented:tongue_sm

Hey Paul, happy B'day! And many happy more. :thumbup:

Nice cake - golf themes and green icing are never bad.

I'm glad Tabacy was able to share the day with you! :001_smile

Yes, he made quite the contribution to my great day by providing a fantastic shave (as usual)

Happy Birthday Paul!

Thanks!

Happy Birthday, Paul!

Did you get to play today, or just eat the golf bag-shaped cake?

Enjoy!

No(to golf, yes to cake :drool:), I just spent most of the day with my wife and kids. :biggrin:

Happy Birthday. Do not believe what they say, 30 is not the new 20.

Not there yet, but I don't care about turning 30 (next year... the numbers on the clubs are a 3 wood and Driver)

My biggest problem with aging is that the flow of gifts starts to slow until it stops completely. I couldn't care less about the age!

BTW, the English Fern is a gift from myself :frown: but it is the old formula :w00t:

Not there yet, but I don't care about turning 30 (next year... the numbers on the clubs are a 3 wood and Driver)

My biggest problem with aging is that the flow of gifts starts to slow until it stops completely. I couldn't care less about the age!

BTW, the English Fern is a gift from myself :frown: but it is the old formula :w00t:

Thought I was on to something. Cake looks good.

Happy birthday. A hearty well done to your wife on the cake, that looks intense.

Enjoy that soap, I like the scent.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Happy Birthday. Do not believe what they say, 30 is not the new 20.

No, 15 is the new 18. Wait- that's what Nick says to his dates. In any event, happy birthday, Paul.

Looks like you have a good shave lined up, too.

No, 15 is the new 18. Wait- that's what Nick says to his dates. In any event, happy birthday, Paul.

Looks like you have a good shave lined up, too.

Thanks for the birthday wishes all. Jay, thanks for the heads up about Nick; we know who to watch now :skep:.

And, I can't wait to give the English Fern a go! :w00t:

Top Bottom