What's new

Hello from Indiana

Hi everyone! My name is Cutter and I am a railroad conductor. My razor of choice is my `66 Superspeed, though I am thinking about looking for a Fatboy just to extend the lifespan of my SS because it is my birth year razor. I bought a Merkur 34g for that purpose, but IMHO, it is no SS. I use an EJ BBB and also one of those Kimson horn handle silvertips. Both are great, to me. I have tried quite a few different soaps and creams, but they all faded into disinterest once I tried Mama Bears. I also like English Leather, Aqua Velva, and anything by Pinaud. I have lurked here for a while and I would like to thank all posters here for sharing your wisdom and character. I feel like not only a better shaver, but a more well rounded individual thanks to all of you.

Welcome! I actually just got myself a Fatboy off the BST forum and used it for the first time today. Loaded it with a Personna blade and used Tabac soap. One of the smoothest shaves I've experienced thus far, and I've been doing the whole wetshaving thing for a little over a year now. Do yourself a favor and get one.

Hi everyone! My name is Cutter and I am a railroad conductor. My razor of choice is my `66 Superspeed, though I am thinking about looking for a Fatboy just to extend the lifespan of my SS because it is my birth year razor. I bought a Merkur 34g for that purpose, but IMHO, it is no SS. I use an EJ BBB and also one of those Kimson horn handle silvertips. Both are great, to me. I have tried quite a few different soaps and creams, but they all faded into disinterest once I tried Mama Bears. I also like English Leather, Aqua Velva, and anything by Pinaud. I have lurked here for a while and I would like to thank all posters here for sharing your wisdom and character. I feel like not only a better shaver, but a more well rounded individual thanks to all of you.

I always wanted to be a railroad conductor growing up. Cool.

And it sounds like you are on the right 'track'. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome from another new guy. My Grandfather worked for the RR and I have always had a love for trains.

Welcome to Badger and Blade. Those Kimson handles are beautiful, aren't they? If you get the chance, post a picture of yours.

Welcome to Badger and Blade. Those Kimson handles are beautiful, aren't they? If you get the chance, post a picture of yours.

picture.php

Top Bottom