What's new

Update

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I would like to give an update on my progress thus far with wet shaving. IT IS NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can not express the gratitude I have for the people on this forum for whom I have never met. I searched high and low looking for an alternative to my shaving woes and just about a month has passed and I am having some great shaves. I have found through some trial and error what my face likes and what it doesn’t like with more progress to be made in that department. My ingrown hairs have been cut down drastically to a couple and my irritation is just about null and void. I find myself close to achieving BBS but I am content with my DFS to the 10th power (taking my time here and concentrating on technique). It has been invigorating thus far and I would have never thought that I would or could actually look forward to shaving.

When your face has the possibility of looking like this you do what you must to find a permutation.

proxy.php

That picture is a little extreme but you get the point.

One big key for me was actually studying my facial hair growth which attributed to a big portion of my problems with shaving. Secondly, prep before the shave (shower and hot towel) is what works for me. I have stuck with feathers and could not be happier. My technique has vastly improved and I just wanted to say as I continue to learn and grow, thanks to the site and the people that post here with great ideas, sound techniques and a general camaraderie that promotes active participation is what this world of ours could use a lot more of.

So to everyone at the B & B, “Here’s looking at you kid.”

Top Bottom