What's new

i've had a shaving relapse

and have used my gillette fusion the last couple of shaves :frown: not only have I been lazy about shaving but the last 2 weeks have been pretty hectic for me so time hasn't been my friend. the idea of wetshaving wasn't appealing and so I whipped out the fusion for the sake of convenience. I feel like a part of me died inside.

It happens. No need to die inside. Sometimes you just don't have enough time/energy to devote to the whole ritual.

Happy shaving, with whatever you chose to use.

It happens. No need to die inside. Sometimes you just don't have enough time/energy to devote to the whole ritual.

Happy shaving, with whatever you chose to use.

Listen to the exact opposite of the first paragraph above and follow the second one so long as you chose a DE.

:wink:

Listen to the exact opposite of the first paragraph above and follow the second one so long as you chose a DE.

:wink:

+1 if you're pressed for time, just give it a quick 2 passes and call it good. Maybe I've just habituated this stuff but I really don't think a great shave with one of my old razors takes a lot longer than the old days with a Mach 3 and Barbasol. Sure the 2 pass shave will not be near as close but you should at least immerge as shaved as you would with a piece of plastic.

I wouldn't get too worked up over it. I had to move out of my apartment recently and with all of my DE equipment packed away, I decided to go Mach3 for a couple of shaves until I was settled in a new location. M3 used to give me lots of problems, but the DE shaving taught me better technique and the shave wasn't that bad this time around. Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do...

To absolve myself of these "shaving sins," I ordered a Slant from WestCoastShaving!

That happened to me this week too. I went to shave and found the last of my two-blade disposables in a drawer and thought "what the heck ...."

When I finished up my shave with stubble and red bumps all over my neck, I learned my lesson.

Top Bottom