What's new

Hey Guys! (And Gals!) What'd I Miss?

I hope everyone here's doing well. Due to some personal issues, I haven't been around (wait a sec, let me check) since February! :eek:

Has Thirdeye tried out every razor ever invented yet? :wink:

Is eBay still loved/loathed as a source for razors? :mad3:

Has the face vs. mug dispute been settled? :tongue_sm

I've peeked in a few times to see what's going on. Glad to still see a lot of folks I remember and some new ones.

Shave-wise, I've been heavily into fidelity and using the same set up every day:

Gillette #66
D.R. Harris Arlington soap (smooshed into an Old Spice mug)

And that's about it. Now that life looks like it may get back to normal, I may start to play with my other razors.

Any way, just a quick note. Hope all is well and I'm looking forward to participating again in B&B.

P.S. - The break did have some benefits: no temptations to try/buy new things, no drool stains on my dress shirts from seeing someone score a Toggle for $15, and my bank account is a little fatter since I haven't been indulging the inner razor. Well, until this past weekend - two antique/collectible fairs - couldn't resist.

We've all switched to depilatories.
[/I]!"

Heathens! You poor, misguided souls. Looks like I got back just in time. :w00t:

Thanks for the welcome backs. I see some avatars and titles have, um, not changed. That's good. Right? :lol:

Heathens! You poor, misguided souls. Looks like I got back just in time. :w00t:

Thanks for the welcome backs. I see some avatars and titles have, um, not changed. That's good. Right? :lol:

It is good. When avy's change Savvy gets confused. Not sure about anyone else, but seriously please for those of us with visual memories, pick a good avy and stick with it!

Top Bottom