What's new

P&G Old Spice Classic, 4.25 Oz, $2.50...

I was stocking up on the Memorial Day meat and beverage bargains at the local grocery mart, and I wandered past a clearance bin. There was the Old Spice Cologne, still in the box with a hand written sticker - $2.50.

I had purchased a couple like it months before at another grocery that was clearing it out at about $4 a bottle, so there was no reason to get it...I tried to walk away. Oh well, somebody here said it gets better with age, so I'll stash it somewhere.

Any idea why this stuff is being cleared out?

Old Spice went through a repackaging some time back, from glass to plastic bottles along with a new outer box. It is possible the older glass bottles are on clearout, for that price I'd certainly pick up a couple.

Nope, this was plastic with the red stopper. Maybe they are clearing out the reformulated "classic" because P&G is going to redo the Shulton formula in glass...

Yeah, right.

Nope, this was plastic with the red stopper. Maybe they are clearing out the reformulated "classic" because P&G is going to redo the Shulton formula in glass...

Yeah, right.

And then Gillette will start producing Toggles (Gold and Nickel), Fatboys (and Executives), Slims, and swedes again. :lol::lol:

And then Gillette will start producing Toggles (Gold and Nickel), Fatboys (and Executives), Slims, and swedes again. :lol::lol:
then disposable blades will go the way of the dodo and Traveller will make a fortune on his NOS straight blades

Top Bottom