What's new

Who's your favorite blade vendor who's a B&B member?

This actually a two part question. First, like the title says, who's your favorite blade vendor who is a member of this august group?

And second, is there among the vendors who are members one who sells both Crystal and Derby Extra blades, and possibly Red Pack Personnas, all and sundry? My reasoning here is, all the blades I need, one package, one postage...

Or am I dreaming the impossible dream? I could use eBay to buy my blades, but I'd just as soon spend my money with a member of this forum, since I've gotten such a great deal of benefit from the free information I've gotten here already...

I just ordered from Dridiot, and although it was only a day ago and therefore I have not received anything, he definitely has the best prices for gillette 7 o'clocks. Also, I think Westcoastshaving has the three brands you've mentioned. I got my crystals from him and it was a great experience.

I've only placed one order with WestCoastShaving, for my initial sampler pack ... but I give him a big thumbs up on price, availability of choices, and service.

Pauldog is the man to get your Feather blades from ... when you want a large quantity of the Fabulous Feather, he's got the best prices and the cheapest shipping you'll ever find.

But as you said, you want to get everything in one package for convenience and cost-savings ... why not tack on a pack of Feathers when you place your order at WCS? You know you want to try 'em eventually, just to find out what all the fuss is about, right? Why not get 'em now, and hold on to them until you think you're ready ... get all the other factors worked out first, soaps and creams and lather building and razor technique ... then take the plunge into a pack of Feathers.

Okay, brain fart on my part. WCS is where I got my sampler pack, and all three of those blade types were in it. Duh!

Now I really feel stupid :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Thanks for the reminder, fellas. I appreciate it immensely...

PS I already have some Feathers in my sampler pack that I'm going to save for one day down the road when I grow up and graduate to a sharp blade :smile:

John at westcoastshaving.com has an excellent selection, great prices and great service.
I highly recommend his as a supplier for your shaving needs.

Top Bottom