What's new

Any "Brick and Mortar" places in the North Houston area to buy Aftershaves?

Rather than order online and pay the shipping I am wondering if there are any places in the North Houston area where I can buy good aftershaves?

The Etoile store in the galleria has tabac and royall.

British Isles in Rice Village has TOBS, Trumpers, and some other stuff.

I went to a barber supply called Findlay & Sons just outside the Loop on Kirby and grabbed some Osage Rub. They had a fine selection of Pinaud products and some others that I don't recognize.

Kuhl-Lindscom on West Alabama (just across a sidestreed from Whole Foods) has Musgo Real, SMN, and AdP products. They may have more than that but the wife was done shopping.

None of that is in N. Houston.

The Etoile store in the galleria has tabac and royall.

British Isles in Rice Village has TOBS, Trumpers, and some other stuff.

I went to a barber supply called Findlay & Sons just outside the Loop on Kirby and grabbed some Osage Rub. They had a fine selection of Pinaud products and some others that I don't recognize.

Kuhl-Lindscom on West Alabama (just across a sidestreed from Whole Foods) has Musgo Real, SMN, and AdP products. They may have more than that but the wife was done shopping.

None of that is in N. Houston.

Thank you, I'll have to try and stop by those locations if I am ever around them sometime.

This is probably not the kind of answer you were looking for when you said "good aftershaves", but...
you can always grab some Nivea Replenishing Aftershave Balm from Wal-Mart.
proxy.php

It may be cheap, but I love this stuff...
(As long as you avoid the "new fragrance". It's nowhere near as good.)

Just order a lot of stuff to make the shipping charges worthwhile! :lol:

Seriously though....I like the C.O. Bigelow products at Bath and Body Works. The Green Elixer ASB smells (in my mind) kind of like Polo Blue (which I also own). The benefit of this ASB is that it seems less 'heavy' than my Polo Blue. It has a nice clean scent and lasts for a long time. They also have a Red and a Black version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom