What's new

Where to buy Arko Sticks

I really want to try this stuff as I am now in full fledged Tallow love. The only place I can find to buy it is that one site that is still currently closed. Any other options out there? Thanks.

Here's a link to Tulumba. I've purchased many things from them and been happy. I think that for the money you can't go too wrong with some Arko cream as well.

Thanks Andy, I'm gonna try a WTB though, I finally found that site and the shipping makes it very expensive unless you buy a lot of them. A few other sites were the same. Maybe someone that has a lot will want to sell one.

H

Hanzo

I would go with AK Market . com. They are a Turkish importer and sell the sticks for 1.25 or just get a box of 12 for $15, I did:001_smile. If you throw in some bottles of Arko after shave, good stuff, or Duru Lemon splash for your girlfriend or the rose water splash for yourself, the shipping will make sense. I have shopped with Tulumba as well and they are good , but AK is cheaper .

Shoeboxshaveshop.com sells them for $2.29 plus $5.55 shipping. (atleast that's what it would be shipped here to Oregon)

I've never bought from this vendor, but have read good reviews.

Dear Friends ,

i would like to help you about Arko Products, in anycase please do not hesitate to contact with PM.
Regards.

Shoeboxshaveshop.com sells them for $2.29 plus $5.55 shipping. (atleast that's what it would be shipped here to Oregon)

I've never bought from this vendor, but have read good reviews.

This is the shop that's taking over the product lines for the vendor-who-shall-never-be-named. he seems like a very good guy, upfront and active. his store is still growing, but it has a bunch of things I haven't seen anywhere else. From what I hear, he ships rapidly and is communicative when needed.

This is the shop that's taking over the product lines for the vendor-who-shall-never-be-named. he seems like a very good guy, upfront and active. his store is still growing, but it has a bunch of things I haven't seen anywhere else. From what I hear, he ships rapidly and is communicative when needed.

I did notice he had quite a few uncommon things, including a few things that even he-who-shall-never-be-named didn't have. Quite a selection of blades as well. I'll have to put together an order soon and see how it goes. Purely for investigative purposes, of course.:lol:

Last edited:
I did notice he had quite a few uncommon things, including a few things that even he-who-shall-never-be-named didn't have. Quite a selection of blades as well. I'll have to put together an order soon and see how it goes. Purely for investigative purposes, of course.:lol:

i really hope the mods don't lump him in with he-who-shall-not-be(oh whatever we all know we're talking about Gio :)).

I'll be trying a few things out as well. A lot of brands I've never even heard of... wish there was a sample section, that's for sure.

Top Bottom