What's new

TJ Maxx

On the way to pick up my kids, stopped in at TJ Maxx. Picked up the EO Lavender Shower Gel and Lavender Body Scrub. Somehow, I think Monday will be a repeat of todays Lavender shave!

Randy

Hello Sean,

EO Products has the most intense scent lavender shower gels, shampoos, hand lotions and foot lotions I have tried. It is like using CF lavender cream all over. TJMaxx and Marshalls have them all at huge discounts; about $4 a bottle, and sometimes, you get the 12 ounce bottles.

Cheers,
Richard
Winding Down in Texas

My wife stopped with the kids at Barnes and Noble yesterday, and I noticed down the way was a Marshalls, so....

Lots of junk, but I nabbed an EO Lavender/Aloe hand soap ($3.99) and a tube of Dior Eau Savage shaving cream ($5.99). No idea about the cream, but at the price I figger what the hey. Look for a review later this week.

-Scotto

Scotto said:
My wife stopped with the kids at Barnes and Noble yesterday, and I noticed down the way was a Marshalls, so....

Lots of junk, but I nabbed an EO Lavender/Aloe hand soap ($3.99) and a tube of Dior Eau Savage shaving cream ($5.99). No idea about the cream, but at the price I figger what the hey. Look for a review later this week.

-Scotto

I use this hand soap as well and it is very gentle on the skin but cleans well

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Hello Sean,

EO Products has the most intense scent lavender shower gels, shampoos, hand lotions and foot lotions I have tried. It is like using CF lavender cream all over. TJMaxx and Marshalls have them all at huge discounts; about $4 a bottle, and sometimes, you get the 12 ounce bottles.

Cheers,
Richard
Winding Down in Texas

Sadly im having to buy my EO shampoo from the central market........My local TJmaxx and Marshals never carries any of there products except shower gels and hand wash.

Top Bottom