What's new

First shave with Injector...

I can't say I am particularly impressed.
I used some crap cvs pharmacy blades and I know the shave would be much better with a good blade but the main problem I found the razor to be waay to light in my hand especially the head.
It was a G type injector.

I think that was really just my main fault with it.
I enjoy a nice heavy razor.

Is there any injectors that have heads that are much heavier than the G type?

All the heads are pretty light on injectors...the only one that may have a little more heft might be an F-Type, but they're pretty rare, and I believe our resident Schick expert Cutting Edge has stated before the shave is mediocre.

If you want an overall heavier injector, look for one of the silver-plated Revere editions. They do pop up now and then on eBay.

I have an injector (J type I think, if there is such a thing). Used it a few times: not impressed. Got some better blades from a kind B&B member: still not impressed. I haven't tried it recently and have been planning on doing so soon. If I don't like it I think it'll be time to put it up for sale.

I've gotten some of my closest (and bloodiest and best) shaves from the E type. The design is beautiful and they are extremely nimble. Here's a nice photo of one originally posted by Hanspleasure.

Top Bottom