Thread: First shave with Injector...

Default First shave with Injector...

I can't say I am particularly impressed.
    I used some crap cvs pharmacy blades and I know the shave would be much better with a good blade but the main problem I found the razor to be waay to light in my hand especially the head.
    It was a G type injector.

I think that was really just my main fault with it.
    I enjoy a nice heavy razor.

Is there any injectors that have heads that are much heavier than the G type?
    -Adam-

Are you Canadian? Join the [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/group.php?groupid=24"]Canadian social group![/URL] It's a friendly group, not an elitist/racist/facist pro pure Canadian blood type group. If that's what you where thinking :eek:

Images

All the heads are pretty light on injectors...the only one that may have a little more heft might be an F-Type, but they're pretty rare, and I believe our resident Schick expert Cutting Edge has stated before the shave is mediocre.

If you want an overall heavier injector, look for one of the silver-plated Revere editions. They do pop up now and then on eBay.
    Scott

You know I have a couple of injectors and i've been leery of trying them because of the weight.
    [B][U][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Brian[/FONT][/U][/B]

[COLOR="blue"]A teaspoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down :001_tt2:[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="green"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]Be sure to visit THE NIB for all your pen and ink ADs.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][URL="http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR?pg=fund&fr_id=1120&pxfid=149874"][B][COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]2011 Soap For Hope[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/URL][/FONT]

I have an injector (J type I think, if there is such a thing). Used it a few times: not impressed. Got some better blades from a kind B&B member: still not impressed. I haven't tried it recently and have been planning on doing so soon. If I don't like it I think it'll be time to put it up for sale.
    Barry

5. Default

I've gotten some of my closest (and bloodiest and best) shaves from the E type. The design is beautiful and they are extremely nimble. Here's a nice photo of one originally posted by Hanspleasure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Schick_Injector_Razor_01.jpg