What's new

Lets see your Pipe Collections

This is a bad pic of my pipes and tobaccos (by the way, that reminds me I need to clean them again):

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Though it's not a collection, I feel I should contribute my kiseru pipe. It is a traditional Japanese pipe about a foot long and totally awesome.
proxy.php

Sorry for the large pic. I'm kind of ignorant of pic hosting on the net.

Last edited:
I just stopped my pipes and am currently smoking cigars. My wife hates the smell of ALL cigars but loves pipes. My problem was that I was not getting enough nicotine with my pipe tobacco blends and I started inhaleing almost evrytime. Thus that for me really takes away the pleasure of the taste. Recomend a strong blend to me please very high in nicotine.

I just stopped my pipes and am currently smoking cigars. My wife hates the smell of ALL cigars but loves pipes. My problem was that I was not getting enough nicotine with my pipe tobacco blends and I started inhaleing almost evrytime. Thus that for me really takes away the pleasure of the taste. Recomend a strong blend to me please very high in nicotine.

From the top of my head, strong in nicotine:

- Peterson's irish Flake

- Dunhill's Nightcap

I haven't used it in years, I don't remember where I left it, but it looks just like this one:
proxy.php

HAHAHAHA!!!! *sigh*...me neither...

Something funny about this thread...when you see it listed in the most recent topics at the bottom of the home page, all you see is "Lets see your Pipe...". Now, I was pretty sure it referred to the smoking kind, but based on the weirdness of the "what kind of underwear do you wear?" thread I was sorta scared to click...

Top Bottom