What's new

Bachelor Party Ideas

there is an Art of Shaving barber shop in atlanta, go there and buy the groom-to-be a good straight razor shave...then go get hammered...

here's the location of the store...

Lenox Square
3393 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
404-841-8665

Best ones i have been a part of have not been traditional beers and strip club events. look for something that allows the group to bond more. weekend camping trip, day of paintball, even fishing. Of course winding up a day like that with a bit of debauchery gets all of the bases.

that was really the only idea I had to contribute was the shave part...given I googled that address and know nothing of atlanta...

I loved my brother's bachelor party and really wish I could have done the same.

We went bowling, then go-karting, then played pool in a bar till about 1:00AM, then went back to my place and played Rock Band till 3:00AM.

Coincidentally, we had 10 guys at this event too.

I have always enjoyed smaller ones that tried to keep out of trouble. The best I have attended started the evening with dinner at a steak house and then moved on from there...where to I think would depend on your crowd. At mine, a small group of us went out on fishing on a day boat. Steak, and a larger crowd came next, and then we rented out a bar/restaurant after they closed up and brought in a few strippers and a larger younger crowd. We pretty much addressed everyone's needs and my one rule was abided..."no male nudity."

The two best Bachelor partys that I have attended were a chartered fishing trip, and an afternoon of sporting clays- both followed by a great dinner at a steakhouse.

The two best Bachelor partys that I have attended were a chartered fishing trip, and an afternoon of sporting clays- both followed by a great dinner at a steakhouse.

I At mine, a small group of us went out on fishing on a day boat. Steak, and a larger crowd came next, and then we rented out a bar/restaurant after they closed up and brought in a few strippers and a larger younger crowd. ."

Jim, were you at my bachelor party? Sheepshead Bay, Sept 1996.

Best ones i have been a part of have not been traditional beers and strip club events. look for something that allows the group to bond more. weekend camping trip, day of paintball, even fishing. Of course winding up a day like that with a bit of debauchery gets all of the bases.

+1 to paint balling I did that on mine and a couple of buddies too and we had a blast. Just dont forget the bachelor run where all the guys are on one side and the shirtless bachelor has to run from one side of the course to the other...like a right of passage ...haha...good times...

+1 to paint balling I did that on mine and a couple of buddies too and we had a blast. Just dont forget the bachelor run where all the guys are on one side and the shirtless bachelor has to run from one side of the course to the other...like a right of passage ...haha...good times...

We had to promise there would be no bruises... :lol:

Top Bottom