What's new

Penhaligon's in atomizers?

Are all of their bottles splashes? If so, have any of you tried pouring the cologne into an atomizer?

I have 100 ml. Blenheim Bouquet edt in a bottle w/ atomizer; a 50 ml. English Fern, ditto; a 50 ml. Hammam Bouquet, also ditto.

Maybe the after shaves are splashes? In my limited experience, the edts are not.

My Castile aftershave is indeed a splash, but my Castile 50 ml EdT is an atomizer. My English Fern 50 ml EdT is also an atomizer. I would expect the English Fern aftershave to also be a splash.

If you look on the London Bathery site (shop-london.com?), they have BB available as a splash in 200ml and 500ml bottles.
Wonder how many folks shell out $300+ for a half-liter of Blenhem Bouquet?

The standard EDTs, both 50 and 100ml are all atomizers.

Blenheim is offered in larger sizes with a splash.

You are probably just confused by the look of the bottle - Although it LOOKS like a glass stopper plugged into the mouth of an old-fashioned bathecary bottle, it is actually a cleverly-disguised atomizer with a plastic cap, shaped like a glass stopper, with the ribbon hiding the head.

You are probably just confused by the look of the bottle - Although it LOOKS like a glass stopper plugged into the mouth of an old-fashioned bathecary bottle, it is actually a cleverly-disguised atomizer with a plastic cap, shaped like a glass stopper, with the ribbon hiding the head.

That was actually it.

Thanks to everyone for clearing it up.

Top Bottom