What's new

Rest In Peace Old Blue Eyes

And today's word is Scorsese's next project is a bio-pic. Dicaprio (and his blue eyes) is the odds on favorite with Johnny Depp a close second.

If that worthless tool, DiCaprio, plays Sinatra, I hope someone whacks him and Scorsese for good measure too.

Rest in peace, Francis.

I recall walking into the news room at the station I worked at that day and being dumbfounded for my whole shift.

I recall walking into the news room at the station I worked at that day and being dumbfounded for my whole shift.

Badly Drawn Boy, in You Were Right said:

" I remember doing nothing the night Sinatra died
And the night Jeff Buckley died
And the night Kurt Cobain died
And the night John Lennon died
I remember I stayed up to watch the news with everyone
And that was a lot of nights
And that was a lot of lives
Who lost the tickets to what they need"

If Phil Hartman was still alive, I would suggest him. He did a bang up Sinatra impression.

NOW: the real question is, who would play Phil Hartman playing the guy who is playing Frank Sinatra? :bored:

If Phil Hartman was still alive, I would suggest him. He did a bang up Sinatra impression.

NOW: the real question is, who would play Phil Hartman playing the guy who is playing Frank Sinatra? :bored:

Ask Kevin Pollack, he does a spectacular Kevin Spacey doing Chris Walken. He does a great Chris Walken as well, better than Spacey's, which is what, by the way, makes the Spacey doing Walken all that much more spectacular.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Eleven years? Where does it go?

Piscopo did a great older Frank.

My daughter's at that age-
What's green and ice skates? Peggy Phlegm.
What's green and flies over Germany? The Snotsies.
What's green and sings? Frank Snot.

Top Bottom