What's new

Zirh Shaving Cream ... my review

I just bought the Zirh Aloe Vera Shave Cream in their blue and silver branded jar. Here are my thoughts on it:

1) Shaving cream has a nice 'tingle feeling' on the skin when intitally put on, but the tingling sensation gets too strong in my opinion. (tingles too much)
2) I feel the shaving cream is a bit watery for my tastes. Would prefer that it is a little thicker.
3) It washes off easily from a faucet which is a positive! Maybe this is because it is not as thick as other shaving creams.
4) The massive 8.4fl oz / 250ml makes this shave cream extremely affordable for what you get. It should last a couple months for me.
5) Skin is not dry after shaving which is great!

Overall, a great bang for the buck. I forgot exactly how much I paid for it but it was around $20.

i got some about 2 years ago
i tried to like it just did not work out for me
too strong
clogged my razor big time
not worth all the trobule
much better stuff out there
their pre shave oil was ok but i did not like the smell
plus it was way too overpriced

Years ago I splurged on some Zirh shaving gel. It worked OK, I guess.

When my brother visited from out of town and forget his shaving cream, I offered him the Zirh. He shaved with it, but hated it. He called it "The Emperor's new shaving cream."

I don't know if it was the same product you're talking about.

I've always thought Zirh products were OK, but overpriced. Their "under eye" treatment stuff is junk.

i've used the lab series stuff and it was total crap. if you want a good brushless cream go with c.o. bigelow half the price twice the tingle? or mentholyness?

I appreciate all you guys feedback. I would prefer to try a different shave cream, but I got to say that Zirh Aloe Vera shave cream comes in a huge jug and imo you get lots of product for the money.

Why do you think $20 for the jar is expensive? I think it's rather cheap compared to other established shave creams. ($ spent / fluid oz of shave cream)

$20 isn't that bad. you do get a lot. its actually around the same price as the art of shaving creams.

don't even mention Art of Shaving shaving creams!
they suck sooooo bad I can't believe people buy them.
they feel like gritz on your face and they overdry your skin to the 10th degree!

Zirh is much better than AofS

zirh is one of the worst creams that i have ever used
so goes for the rest of their products face wash being the worst
it MAKES you break out instead clean your face and prepare it for a shave which it claims to do
AOS lav is a great cream
and their after shave balm is also top line

Top Bottom