What's new

The Dark Side of Corn Huskers Lotion

I like to dip fried bacon in a blob of Corn Huskers. That there's good eatin'.

I personally don't care for the new type of Methylparaben they use in their Husk now. It doesn't have the same zest as the old 'raben. However, I am glad that they still use the good old brown algae as opposed to the new, "safer" green algae. The green tastes so much more synthetic; with the brown you could really discern the subtle hint of genomes. :biggrin:

i personally don't care for the new type of methylparaben they use in their husk now. It doesn't have the same zest as the old 'raben. However, i am glad that they still use the good old brown algae as opposed to the new, "safer" green algae. the green tastes so much more synthetic; with the brown you could really discern the subtle hint of genomes. :biggrin:

rotf

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Frank-

I hope you take the off topic posts and good natured ribbing in the light-hearted spirit in which it is intended.

And thanks for the comprehensive listing of CHL's components.

Frank-

I hope you take the off topic posts and good natured ribbing in the light-hearted spirit in which it is intended.

And thanks for the comprehensive listing of CHL's components.

So now we have ribs to go along with our bacon? I'm in hog heaven!

Too much bacon yes.
Nitrosamines are carcinogenic, have been known to destroy pancreatic cells, and teh salt is bad for your blood pressure.

SKin has a great talent in sensitizing your body to chemicals. Those red rosy cheeks also get scaly and dry.

Does this also count for Sizzlean? (do they still make that????)

Does this also count for Sizzlean? (do they still make that????)

Wow, Sizzlean! This is turning into a gourmet thread all due to Cornhuskers and chemists!

My daughter was asking whats for dinner, now I'm torn between eating at the Bass Pro Shop, a steakhouse or IHop.

Top Bottom